The Group develops infrastructure for integrated marinas and also provides consultancy services for such projects. It currently owns or manages 6 marinas in Singapore, China, Indonesia and USA.
SUTL Enterprise Limited is a leading developer, operator and consultant of integrated marinas. It is currently the only marina business listed on the SGX.
Why Blue Water EduFest (BWE)?
Our emphasis on “Blue Water” reinforces our role to protect the real lungs of the earth – the ocean which covers 71% of the earth’s surface. As custodians and users of the sea, it is important to Singapore as an island which is vulnerable to coastal deterioration. By curating this inaugural event, ONE°15 Marina has stepped up its efforts to be a forerunner to serve this cause in this part of the world. We mutually identify with the United Nations’ 2030 sustainability goals and Singapore’s Green Plan 2030.
What do we hope to achieve?
• To influence, inspire and be an enabler to protect our oceans and coastlines.
• To donate proceeds from the event’s financial surplus to ocean conservation funds.
• To raise more awareness of sustainability efforts on ocean conservation, ocean plastic reduction, responsible boating and fishing.
Why ocean conservation?
The ocean covers over 71% of the planet. It is our life source, supporting humanity’s sustenance and that of every other organism on earth.
The ocean produces at least 50% of the planet’s oxygen. It acts as the planet’s chief climate regulator. With 90% of big fish populations depleted, and 50% of coral reefs destroyed, we are taking more from the ocean than can be replenished.
What are some of ONE°15’s eco efforts?
- Annual Eco Dive/ Marina Clean-up for Members and various water sports associations in Singapore to clean up the water within our marina.
- Singapore’s First Man-made Coral Garden in a Marina is used as a coral research site by NUS Reef Ecology Laboratory to provide a safe and controlled environment for the public to dive and learn about the marine world.
- Eco-exhibition was staged previously to create awareness about marine conservation which featured a life-size display of a whale skeleton.
- Pledging of single-use plastics elimination from our Organiser operations by 2025. Disposables including water bottles, cutlery, straws have been replaced in our hotel rooms, meeting rooms and restaurants.